Fidyah Online Payment
Fasting Qadha’ Guide
The ruling on repaying (qadha’) missed fast in Ramadhan falls under 3 categories:
1. COMPULSORY REPAYMENT (WAJIB QADHA’)
- Those who are ill and whose illness may worsen or the healing process may be delayed if one fasts.
- Those who travelled (musafir) approximately 84km or more.
- Pregnant women or those who are breastfeeding and are worried of their own well-being.
- Those in a state of nifas or haid.
- Those who are too hungry or thirsty to the extent that it may harm one’s self.
- Those whose fast was invalidated by one of the conditions that invalidate fast.
2. COMPULSORY FIDYAH PAYMENT BUT NO NEED TO REPAY FAST (WAJIB FIDYAH)
- Those in a state of critical illness, unable to fast and whose hopes of healing are very slim.
- Those who are very weak and unable to fast due old age.
3. COMPULSORY REPAYMENT AND FIDYAH (WAJIB QADHA’ AND FIDYAH)
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women who are worried of the child’s well-being.
- Those who have not repaid their fast from the previous Ramadhan until the next Ramadhan arrives.
The current rate of Fidyah is SGD 1.40 per day.
Please enter the number of days you would like to pay for.